Monday 26 November 2012

This is Halloween...

Hey hey :)

So as most of you know Halloween is pretty much my favourite holiday of all and so this year we decided to throw a halloween party at our house and dress up and make cookies and all the usual jazz :)

I figure most of you will have at some point witnessed the beautiful frenzy of me organising fancy dress constumes but if not you should know that I go somewhat mental. I love dressing up - always have, always will - I trace it back to renting disney outfits from the toy library as a child and the (almost) excessive number of fancy dress parties I went to in my formative years. So it should come as no suprise that I took control of the situation and told everybody in no uncertain terms that if they didn't get dressed up properly they wouldn't be allowed in. To my delight everyone put in a mammoth effort (possibly out of respect or maybe just because there's very little else to do of a wednesday night in jersey and we had beer) and it was fantastic :)

So here we are in all our glory...

Jess as a Zombie chav

 
Lorna as the Mad Hatter

Terry as Jack Skellington
Ruth as a bat
Kate as a Roy Lichtenstein painting




Me as a calaveras (mexican sugar skull)
Mariska as a butterfly and Pria as Corpse Bride

 

No comments:

Post a Comment