Saturday 2 June 2012

Home away from Home



So today I moved into my new home for the next 4-6 weeks :) The lovely Jamie and his family are letting me stay with them til I find something more permanent and I really can't thank them enough. 

Just so mum knows I'm not living under the stairs or anything...

The view from my window

After I got settled in I took the family dog Cado ( with an 'a' as in 'hat') for a walk down the lane to get to Durrell so here is a basic view of what it's like for me to get to work each morning...







Cado ! For those interested he's a collie/lab mix and he's very friendly and well behaved


So yeah, from here on in things will get a bit more routine and I should be able to settle down quite comfortably and not be quite so frantic. Also, to be quite honest I think everything that could have possibly gone wrong now has so "touch-wood" from here on in everything should be fine and dandy :)

Have a lovely day everyone and I hope you're enjoying your time as much as I am mine,

xx

2 comments:

  1. I don't care if he's technically called "Cado" I'm going to read that as "Cay - do" and I think thats hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kisses to Cado (agreed, I will continue read it as "Cay-doh")

    :)

    ReplyDelete