Thursday 14 June 2012

I see England, I see France

So yesterday after work I went on a 9 mile cliff walk with the friends I'm doing the ITEX walk with. It was quite difficult in places because it's so steep but it was well worth it as the views were phenomenal and you really could see France - right there! It's about as close as rottnest and you could see the wind turbines and the trees and everything ! We walked from Bouley Bay to Bonne Nuit Bay along the cliff-paths and then back around along the roads and to the Black Dog Pub and a well-deserved cider :)

It came over a little cloudy when I went to take the picture but that's France, you can see the beach and the hills :)

View from the first hill we climbed

Further along that same cliff so you can see the full bay

Bonne Nuit Bay - you can see the path we took to get there snaking along the hills, starting from the very top left of the hill and all the way along.


Hope you're all having a lovely day :)

xx

3 comments: